#3 when the toilet paper is rolled toward the inside. I won't get like crazy about it but I usually do switch it around#2 when people think so low of themselves but don't want to change how they live. Just very frustrating really.#1 when people leave the milk sitting out. Irks me to no end, my family will be making pancakes and just leave the milk sitting there to use it like once. I love my milk fresh, and it just gets a slight smell to it that I can't stand
1) Guys taking up stools at the bar hunched over their cell phones texting and tapping away. I remember when one sat at the bar for conversation.2)People automatically pulling out their cell phones and checking for messages as soon as they step into an elevator. What's up with that?(Yes, I do have a cell phone without the addiction.)3)The abhorrent length of commercial breaks during popular TV shows, requiring one to have a dvr to skip through them. Otherwise, I lose all interest in the show and stop watching.
#1 "straight" men who like to have sex with guys. Come on dudes call it what it is.... grow some stones LOL#2 squeezing the toothpaste out from the middle of the tube.#3 tailgaters. People! FFS Your cars will not stop on a dime.
3) Restaurants that serve frozen/solid/unspreadable butter.2) Drivers who will only park in the closest spots, especially at health food markets.1) People who sing along at concerts (I came to listen to the pros, not bad karaoke).
1) When people talk during a movie or tv show. Shhhhh! 2) Skinny jeans (they're not for everyone)3) Ignorance...its 2012 people, get with the program
1. the word "sure"2. people who can't go without using their cell phones for an hour3. gays who only go to 2-3 different bars on a regular basis
1) The mispronunciation of common words. It's not Happy BirFday. We don't celebrate ValentiMe's Day. You don't go to Starbucks to get an eXpresso.2) Hearing other people chewing. If you're going to chew like a cow, please stay home, so the rest of us don't have our appetites ruined.3) Guys who walk about the gym with, what I call, invisi-lat syndrome. You're not huge, you're not a bodybuilder, please don't walk around with your arms sticking out for no apparent reason. LAME!
3. Systemic apathy2. Toe nail clippings1. When a waiter or waitress thinks they're too cool for you and serves you with contempt and smugness.
Post a Comment